Tools To Grow National Business
Using industry "best practices" can help to generate better results from the your national sales channel.
- communication and networking techniques
- how to handle transfers from the local to national, and vice versa
- market research and circulation audits
- the ELITE system
- paying commissions
- directory libraries
Special Pricing Programs
- With the purchase of a TRL or TBLN, the national client receives a free trademark ad for the 1st year and the price for the TM rolls out to full rate over the course of 3-5 years.
- Some Publishers are offering free TM programs with the purchase of a TRL, TSL or TBLN.
Opportunity Heading Promotion:
- National clients that place advertising in a heading that is underdeveloped are entitled to a discount in the range of 25% to 50%.
- Requirements are that the advertising is new to the classification.
Discount Display Skip Step Program:
- Current national advertisers may buy a larger display ad, skipping two sizes larger than current ad size, paying only for ad rate of next size larger.
Discount Step Up Program:
- New national advertisers may buy display advertising at the regular rate but receive the next ad size larger.
- This program is good only for first-year display advertisers.
- National advertisers receive a discount on orders for advertising in two directories.
- The more directories that are added, the larger the discount becomes.
- Discount is good for one year.
Questions and feedback are always welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-(800) 267-9002